Webinstaller and Console
This page provides the Webinstaller and a live USB Console to your AI-on-the-edge-device.
For further information about AI-on-the-edge-device please go to https://github.com/jomjol/AI-on-the-edge-device.
- The Webinstall will install the latest firmware (Version v15.3.0).
- For the installation, make sure to switch the ESP32 to Bootloader mode by keeping the FLASH button pressed while the RESET button gets relesed. if there is no FLASH button, you need to pull GPIO0 low!
- After the installation, a manual reset might be required!
- Please note that not all web browsers and operating systems support the necessary USB access needed for this Webinstaller!
- Check the documentation for additional information.
- The SD card can be setup automatically after the firmware got installed. See documentation for details. For this to work, the SD card must be FAT formated (which is the default on a new SD card).
Alternatively the SD card still can be setup manually, see the documentation for details!
Installer and Console powered by ESP Web Tools